Just Word Academy is an interactive, one-stop shop for sound, systematic, and searchable online Bible resources. It is the product of tens of thousands of hours of study (literally) and a full year of preparation, so we are extremely excited to share it with you! It is a tool for those who want to:
- Start studying the Word of God
- Study more consistently
- Take their studying to the next level
- Get additional resources to study
Do you fit one of those categories? Here are 5 ways to study in Just Word Academy, starting today!
1. Take a Course
Online courses are deep dives on a topic with videos, interactive activities, quizzes, and course handouts. They are broken down into modules and lessons.
Courses are our most extensive and in-depth studies and when you successfully complete each you’ll receive a certificate!
2. Do a Learning Path
Learning paths are easy-to-use Bible study checklists that anybody can start using immediately!
With saved progress, short videos, practical breakdown of scripture, and application challenges, you’ll want to use these for a daily way to build understanding when time is limited.
We also have longer paths for those who want to read the Bible or New Testament in a Year. You can start those any day of the year and the scriptures are all there!
3. Study a Topic in the Library
The content library is a systematic, searchable, and sortable way to EASILY access tons of sound & thorough Bible study materials. This library is worth its weight in gold. When you’re ready to study a topic, do NOT go to Google; search in the Academy Library!
You can sort through the material in the library 4 ways:
- SEARCH – Type in a subject you want to learn about
- TYPES – Select a type of resource you’re interested in utilizing and pull up every class, outline, short video, etc. on the site
- CATEGORIES – Choose a main category we have a series of extensive resources about
- TOPICS – Pick a topic and pull up everything in the site about it
4. Dig into a Class
The class pages are loaded! These are a great way to learn systematically about a topic with anointed Bible teaching at any time from any device.
Each class page includes:
- The class video with a summary
- Time jumps to key points and main topics in the video so you can find exactly what you’re looking for
- A downloadable outline with color coded notes
- Related resources to dig even deeper
- A full list of Bible references
They cover topics like the gifts of the spirit, water baptism, speaking in tongues, and more!
5. Download any Study Plan
66 books, 1,189 chapters, 31,102 verses – the Word of God is rich, but we don’t always know where to start or how to take our journey through scripture. These engaging study plans and practical challenges can help you (plus your family or ministry) navigate, understand, and apply the Word!
Being a member of the Academy, you get immediate access to free worksheets, workbook samples, related videos or classes, and (coming soon) group guides to study with others!